Original Kiwi Wick Soldering Wick Accessory Braided Copper Wire Desoldering Wick BGA Solder Remover KT-1515 KT-2015 KT-2515
1. Quickly removes unwanted solder when used with a soldering iron.
2. Only touch the grip and the pack of desoldering wick when desoldering.
3. Failure to do so will result in serious burns.
4. To avoid fire, never use a soldering iron and desoldering wick around combustibles or in an explosive environment.
5. Do not force the tip against the desoldering wick to avoid injury to yourself and/or damage to the parts and PCB.
6. Do not heat the desoldering wick for more than 5 seconds to avoid damage to the parts and PCB. Different Size for choose.
How to use:
1. Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick. The solder will be absorbed.
2. Remove the desoldering wick after the solder has been absorbed.
3. Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.